Why Choose Abakus Tutors?
Our tutors are qualified teachers who understand content in relation with teaching practice.
This allows us to provide quality tutoring as well as diagnostic testing and customised academic support.
- We create a safe space where students can explore their academic capabilities without fear of failure.
- Quality tutoring is about more than just academic performance.
- At Abakus, we recognise that often the performance of learners is hindered by the anxiety related to Math and Science.
- Creating a learning space that allows learners to feel safe and grow in confidence is the first step to academic growth.
Quality tutoring is promoted by access.
We are centrally located, easy to walk to before or after extra-murals and on a safe walking route. Our offices are at Valerida Center, surrounded by 3 major high schools. Our offices are easily and safely accessible, allowing us to readily accommodate hostel students as well as those with busy schedules.
- We operate on an established set of core values that help your child develop academically and personally.
- Knowing who we are and what stand for gives us the kind of direction that ensures quality tutoring.
- At Abakus Tutors we stand for honesty, respect, development, work ethic, team and balance.
- Dedication to these values is something we expect from all the stakeholders in our endeavour – be it our team, clients or students.
We are a professional entity offering a professional service.
We are a business and operate as such. We run our business according to established business principles. One of these principles that we attach serious value is professionalism. Professionalism is key to providing a quality tutoring service, which is our primary objective.
We cater to a range of curricula. Our tutors have offered quality tutoring to a wide variety of learners who partake in a wide variety of curricula. Our tutors have experience with CAPS, IEB, CAMBRIDGE, GDE and ADMATH curricula.
- Affordable rates promise value for money. We understand that a good education comes at a price.
- At Abakus we offer quality tutoring without breaking the bank.
- We aim to accommodate as wide a variety of students as possible at fair rate while providing a service that confirms the worthwhile investment in your child’s future.
At Abakus we can shamelessly brag about our dream-team
Abakus Tutors offers a wide array of extra classes.
We do offer individual maths, science and biology extra classes for those learners who need individual attention in order to achieve their goal. However, there are limited individual slots available.
At Abakus we as tutors support the theory that learning is a social endeavour. We offer small group math, science and biology extra classes. We restrict our groups to four learners per class.
Home Schoolers and Post-Matrics
We offer math, science and biology extra classes to home school students and students partaking in a post-matric course of study. We also offer Skype lessons under special circumstances.
Maths, Science and Biology Extra Lessons
GRADES 8 -12
Choosing the right tutor to help your child is a big decision. At Abakus we are dedicated to quality tutoring aimed at the improvement of performance as well as confidence